Myers, etc.

We have so much going on in our lives, I wanted a place to talk about it. David, me, the kids (3 nieces, 2 nephews now!), the dog, the cat, etc. :) No one else will probably find this as entertaining as I myself will, but that's ok, this is more for me anyway.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This and that...

Hmmm, I was just browsing today and realized it's been almost a year since I posted anything here! Not that I have anything earth-shattering to share, but it's my blog and I can fill it with fluff if I want to.

I am coming up on my 2nd year working with AvisBudgetGroup. I like it, the atmosphere is very laid back, casual. It's much closer to home, which is great esp now with gas prices!

David switched jobs in October last year. He is a controller for Wellman Products Groups at the Port of Catoosa. He is also closer to home now.

We are on the countdown to vacation. In 6 weeks and 3 days we are going to Playa Del Carmen. Looking forward to it. Going with Tracey and her bf, plus Rhonda and Lance, friends from MN that we went to HI with last year.

4th of July is this week. I'll check back in and post pictures of the outrageous-ness that my husband calls fireworks. I swear he spends a whole paycheck on them, "for the kids". Yeah, right....