Myers, etc.

We have so much going on in our lives, I wanted a place to talk about it. David, me, the kids (3 nieces, 2 nephews now!), the dog, the cat, etc. :) No one else will probably find this as entertaining as I myself will, but that's ok, this is more for me anyway.

Friday, July 20, 2007

And more kids


David's brother has 2 kids, which unfortunately we don't get to see near enough! Brodie is 6, Carmen is just over one year. These pictures are from Christmas, so a little old to show how Carmen really looks now. I'll get newer ones up soon. They live in about an hour and a half away from us. Not too far, but just far enough that we don't get to play with them as much as we would like.

I really love this picture of David and Brodie. They both look so sweet! (Just goes to show how looks can be deceiving!)